Our goal is to reduce emergency services and inpatient stays for your child, and improve your family’s long-term health and well-being. Your Care Manager is your family’s greatest advocate and with you every step of the way.
For more information, please contact Maria Riccobono at either 914-693-3030 (ext. 2206), 914-705-2745, or firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Marino Castro at (914) 693-3030 (ext. 2387).
What is a Health Home?
A Health Home is an optional and free service under the New York State Medical Plan.
Within the Health Home service model, all of your caregivers communicate with each other so that your child’s medical, behavioral health, and social service needs are managed together.
Your family is joined by a single Care Manager who unites all of the best quality services you need to build a brighter future for you and your child today.
Why Choose the St. Christopher’s Care Management Agency?
- We engage you as a partner to support your child’s success and well-being.
- We provide compassionate and individualized care for your family.
- We represent agencies you already know and trust in your community.
- We have decades of experience helping children and families achieve success.
- We are here to help navigate the healthcare and human services maze.
- We bring all your services together into one clear, simple plan.
Who does the St. Christopher's Care Management Agency serve?
The St. Christopher’s Care Management Agency provides Medicaid-eligible children and their families at no cost – whether at home or in foster care – with preventative and mental health, and also with educational, medical, and residential programs.
Our children have incredible potential to succeed with the right support and opportunities, but often face significant challenges to their physical, social, and emotional well-being. We support children by strengthening their entire communities in all five boroughs of New York City, as well as Westchester, Suffolk and Nassau counties.
Which free services does St. Christopher's Care Management Agency provide?
- Coordination of physical, behavioral, and mental health services into one convenient, complete plan that is directed by you.
- Referrals for community and social support services
- Support for individual children and their families
- Partnerships and communication between providers
- Care during transitions from inpatient settings to other settings
- Health promotion to prevent any crisis and secure long-term success