Careers & Internships
St. Christopher’s, Inc. empowers youth with special needs to connect with their best selves and create futures of positivity and possibility.
Join Our Team
St. Christopher’s offers a variety of internships in various departments within the Agency. We are interested in recruiting motivated individuals who want to have the opportunity to enhance their undergraduate or graduate degree studies. St. Christopher’s provides a real-world setting to gain experience and insight into therapeutic, educational, clinical, and health services for adolescents.
The Benefits of Interning at St. Christopher’s
- A valuable addition to your resume
- Exposure to a child welfare agency and its professional networks
- Inside knowledge of a nonprofit organization
At St. Christopher’s, our goals are for each intern to have:
- Experience with a variety of methods of assessment/ diagnosis across a variety of problems and clinical populations
- Experience with a variety of methods of intervention/ treatment across a variety of problems and clinical populations
- Experience with culturally/ethnically diverse populations
- Application of critical thinking to professional practice
- Understanding of professional, legal, and ethical issues relevant to the practice of psychology